Counseling services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have employee assistance program (EAP) benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have Out-of-Network benefits?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do services have to be pre-authorized?
New Day clinicians are both In- and Out-of-Network providers for most HMO & PPO insurance and EAP (employee assistance program) benefit plans. If you are not sure which plan you have, please just give us a call and our intake staff can assist you to verify what coverage is available to you and/or your family.
If you choose to, we can provide an invoice for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement or as a courtesy we can bill your insurance on your behalf at no additional charge.