- Initial Psychological Consultation$185-$200
- Therapy Session$135 -$175For Licensed Clinicians
- Therapy Session$80 -$90For Pre-licensed Professionals
- Family/Couples Therapy$150-$175
- Psychiatric Consultation with MD$400In Brea
- PSYCHIATRIC CONSULTATION with MD$450In Pasadena
- Medication Follow-up Visit$200Brea
- Medication Follow-up Visit$225In Pasadena
Counseling services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Do I have employee assistance program (EAP) benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Do I have Out-of-Network benefits?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Do services have to be pre-authorized?
New Day clinicians are both In- and Out-of-Network providers for most HMO & PPO insurance and EAP (employee assistance program) benefit plans. If you are not sure which plan you have, please just give us a call and our intake staff can assist you to verify what coverage is available to you and/or your family.
If you choose to, we can provide an invoice for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement or as a courtesy we can bill your insurance on your behalf at no additional charge.
Cash, check, or credit card
If you cannot attend an appointment, you must cancel 48 hours/2 business days in advance to avoid being charged a cancellation fee. Please note that Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays are not considered business days and notice of cancellation provided on those days will be deemed received on the next business day.
If we do not receive notice of cancellation sufficiently in advance of your appointment, you will be responsible for the cancellation fee.